The Center for the Study of World Religions at HDS invites applications for a one-year paid postdoctoral fellowship (two positions are available). This is a benefits-eligible position. The candidates will work under the supervision of the director of the Center, Professor Charles Stang, on the new Transcendence and Transformation initiative.
More information and details regarding the new research initiative and the duties and work of the postdoctoral fellows are available on the on Transcendence and Transformation page.
Applications (through this online system only) are welcome and must be received by Thursday, May 6, 2021.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications:
1. Completed advanced degree in a relevant field (completed PhD or ThD, not more than five years from the degree)
2. A research project that fits within the initiative’s parameters (please see the CSWR website for more information)
3. Evidence of publications relevant to that research project
4. Evidence of ability to work independently and collaboratively
Please also submit the following materials with your application:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Cover Letter
3. Description of Research Project (maximum of 300 words)
4. Writing Sample (e.g. published article or chapter)
5. Names and email addresses of three references
Applicants may contact Corey O’Brien, associate director of the CSWR, with any questions regarding the position.